Hi. I'm Thom.
I run the upcoming online literary magazine INFINITE↓SCROLL. I broadcast my useless thoughts via a blog called POST MODERN PLAYBOY over on Substack. I'm also an occasional film crew member, and I make zines and stuff on itch.io. Oh, and I'm also a writing instructor at Rowan University.
Reach me across the web at [email protected]
Support the Internet Archive.
WHAT I'M DOING NOW
- Reading all the corny 80's horror fiction I can.
- Preparing my course syllabi for fall semester.
- Trying to enjoy the wet hot summer.
Inspired by Derek Sivers
- "Mechanisms of Action" - Wayward Literature
- "they live" - miniMAG
- "She", "Fracked", "First Love", and "Possessions" - Poetry as Promised
- "Light" - The Asahi Shimbun
- "Dawn" - Cold Moon Journal